Friday, April 17, 2020

How is that even possible



I’m seeker or a wanderer?

Right from my childhood I’ve lot of question marks in my head, you’ve given me the knowledge to discover the impossible but still few questions remains unanswered till date.

I would always question almighty why am I still alive and leading this life with many hurdles and setbacks?

Everything I get turns into nothing?

The biggest possession for any child has become nothing for me!

The beautiful life which I always wanted is strewn away, every time I try to collect and attach the strewn pieces of my life it collapses and shatters like a brittle glass.

Just like the saying “Once broken cannot be fixed”, things won’t be the same.

How is that even possible that I’m alive, maybe my stars are strong that they are giving me a hope to live and asking me to search that map which will lead me to the path of treasure which holds all my answers in it.

How is that even possible !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment