Tuesday, April 7, 2020


#Inevitable


Why is that every night will be a battle when I try to sleep.

Every time I try closing my eyes all I could see is darkness or infinity of nothingness and my heartbeat echoing in my ears

I sense lumps and loads of thoughts emerging out from my heart and I’m not sure what they are.

Neither I can relate it to something or I’ll will try to end up ignoring it.

But my subconscious mind is hung up somewhere in that infinity of nothingness like an astronaut stuck in space with limited oxygen.

It is Inevitable that the moment I panic my heartbeat rate will increase exponentially as well as my respiration and reduce the probability of my survival or accept the situation and wait till I’m done breathing the last ounce of oxygen.

#thoughtWritingsByBadri


No comments:

Post a Comment