Sunday, February 24, 2019

Pain




This is the feel which we go on daily basis ! When you’re physically hurt and in many means.

Below I’ve portrayed my thoughts on pain !

I’m younger kid at my home and I’ve an elder brother .  

While going through some article I've come across this 57 Dels , I meant a women during her delivery the labor pain which she undergoes is equal to 57 Dels and that is equal to 20 bones getting fractured at a time . 

My mother is aware of the pain yet she gave birth to me and All women in this world undergo the same pain.  

That’s the beauty of God’s creation , the beauty of birth and pure love of mother . 

Mothers are okay to go through that pain for their kids yet gives tremendous happiness to them.

Why does emotion Pain in the body ? 

Yes ,I’ve come across this similar question . 

Why do we feel tremendous pain when we were hurt emotionally like break up, thought of loosing a friend, failure, rejection, when your loved ones leave you ? 

Because it is said that both Emotional and Physical Pain Activate Similar Brain Regions [the anterior insula and the anterior cingulate cortex] 

Yes, you read it correctly , unfortunately that’s how our body system works ! Hurting a person emotionally and the pain they undergo is equal to the pain caused when they’re physically hurt !

May be this might be the reason why ppl say "think twice and wise while you’re talking to a person !"


No comments:

Post a Comment