Monday, June 15, 2020

Another Day-4


I sat in the backseat and slowly drifted down onto the seat and started sleeping.

Then I’d entered into that mode where I could see all memories passing in my head. This particular memory is one of my favorite memory with her.

I love the word protagonist!

This word reminds me of my mother, the only sensation which I know right from when I was in the womb is my mother.

The only person whom I adore the most is my mother.

I still remember the 1st day of my school because I was never away from my mother till then. It was like a nightmare leaving her.

I’d no clue how my day is going to take off until I noticed her, She somehow made me to feel comfortable in spite of all the circumstances based on her presence. Since then the school has become more comfortable for me.

We Indians have a stereotype, when you want to make anyone believe in you, then you get to promise on your mother as she plays a significant role in your life and from that day I used to promise either on my mother or her.

Somehow, from that day onwards I’ve two protagonists in my life ❤️

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri
#AnotherDay4

2 comments: