Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Happy 62nd birthday dad!

Time is passing of so quick, memories are rushing in my head like an express train.
I feel it’s like yesterday dad,

How you used to run behind us  in order make us ready for the school

Polish our shoes 

Press our clothes with a container filled with hot water, damn I still don’t know how to press my clothes dad 🤣

Dressing me up with school uniform.

Fast and bumpy ride to school.

Weekend maggi prepared by you.

Stealing money from you pocket.

Spilling out all mom’s secrets near you which I’m not supposed utter as per my deal with mom.

First day at office and seeing a million dollar smile on your face!

Our first own house

Kiran's marriage and vadinas entrance into your little family.

Nostalgic daddy!

I miss you dad ❤️  and love you!

#Badri


No comments:

Post a Comment