Friday, June 5, 2020

35 years of togetherness


Marriage! Relationship! Love!

The beauty of Indian tradition is marriage, unlike other countries.

They stick to each other during their thick and thins and stay together even when they’re in good, bad and ugly situations!!

Like movies, my parents marriage got fixed by their parents way before they’re born . I can say they are the happiest couple, atleast they look in that way for me.

The best thing which I’ve learned from this couple is “trust”.

Yes, you’ve heard it right.

Trust is the basic essence of any relationship and this I got to know during one of the conversations with my mother.

Your father is a very busy person as he works in the machinery industry. During that time your brother was 4 years old and you are about to come out, she said this and smiled.

Your father used to travel to various cities to deliver his company products for several weeks and sometime even for a month. I was so worried and I didn’t know when he is going to return.
During that period communication is only via letters unlike the means of communication we’re using today.

Amma, were you not worried or angry about not receiving appropriate details and whereabouts?

The answer which i'd received from her completely changed my mindset about marriage and relationships.

“I believe and trust that he is safe and sound, simultaneously I’ll keep him in his prayers.

He believes that I’ll be fine and will take care of our kids without any worries.

It’s not that we are not worried about each other, we do😁 ”

Nowadays due to the technology we receive multiple calls from your life partner for our well being and everything, but during that period only postcard and still she waited for him and that too mutual trust and this continued for 35 years.

Such a adorable couple 👬.

This is one of my favorite day which i should always remember because this is the reason for my existence 😁

Wishing 35years of togetherness  Mom and dad 🙃

#Badri

No comments:

Post a Comment