Sunday, May 24, 2020

Anger ! Hatred !

Once I had a conversation with my well-wishers regarding these two principal feelings. He started in this way.

Anger and hatred, they will come into existence only due to Love !

Love is it is basic essence of everything!
You’ll show love to living and non living things!

You love rose flower, that’s why you nurture and take good care of rose plant.

You love your parents, siblings, your partner and friend.

You love your clothing, accessories, everything you use and everything you desire to you.

You love money as well.

But when does hated and anger come into picture? When does a person start hating other? When does a person get angry on someone?

Based on my perspective these feelings are provoked by love meter!

Then out of my surprise, I’ve asked what is a love meter?

Then he explained me with an amazing example, did your mother ever get angry on you when you were a kid? And what is the reason behind it?

My response was, Yes, she always did! like eat properly, drink properly, walk properly, sit properly!

Then he started explaining me with this question? Is it anger or hatred? Did your mother ever yell at you due to anger or hatred? No, definitely not due to hatred but its because she is angry!

Anger is something you get when have love towards the person. Hatred is something when you no longer love them. !

Then I’ve realized why the Women once I loved was hating me but not angry on me.

If you put efforts and try talking to your loved ones when they are angry they respond, but when the moment they start hating you and they don’t even remember that you exist.

Thank you friend for making me to realize and giving me peace.

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri

No comments:

Post a Comment