Wednesday, May 20, 2020




Are Angels real ? Why are they considered or termed as the beautiful livings in the universe? Do they really exists ? I never saw one, did anyone witness till today ? Neither I did ?

I was in that impression for many years!

To be frank I didn’t receive any such impression when I saw you for the first time either.

But days passed, I’ve listened to your stories but never understood them cause of my instincts. Slowly, I’ve started understanding you instead of hearing your words.

For then I’ve started judging you and first thing I’ve realised is you apply lot of make up that I can’t even bear it,

You apply beautiful smile on your lips as lipstick
You apply charm and beauty on your face as foundation cream.
You apply the thoughts of everyone’s well being as kajal.

Yes from that moment I saw you I could sense my heart beat lub dub, lub dub and for a second everything was quiet, so quiet that I could hear my breathe!

You always remind me of a Barbie doll wrapped in a box and looking at you will make me forgot that I'm not a kid and want me to become a kid just to admire your beauty !

You are as beautiful as the shooting star, everyone's wish will be fulfilled by looking at your Smile, as it is not less than a shooting star!

Always keep smiling to fulfill our wishes especially mine!

I'll tell you one thing ?

There is nothing wrong comparing you with an angel! Cause I never know how angels look like but looking at you I have high expectations on how angels will be now.

But the descriptions of angel will definitely match to your beauty and charm!

You are a sheer beauty and make me fall in love again and again with you !

Happy Birthday Subbu!

Wishing you more and more happiness god bless you to fulfill all your dreams and aspirations in your life especially becoming a pro model!

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri


No comments:

Post a Comment