Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Another Day - 2

I’ve started understanding her instead of listening to her and my care towards her increased day by day.

I still remember how we used to fight, I never used to do any task given by her on time. I never attended the meetings nor the sessions and this routes me to one of the memory.

One day I had a bad argument with one of my colleague and at the same time she asked me out for lunch as usual but I denied it, but She tried to convince me by baiting with chicken biryani but I didn’t agree to go with her.

After sometime, I went out for lunch where I ended up facing her with a serious gesture as she already saw me coming, post returning to my desk I’d started receiving taunting in such a way that I can’t even imagine.

She started calling up all her friends and started complaining about me that “I’ve invited him for lunch but he didn’t come, that too I’d asked for eating biryani, however he ended up going with someone”. I was startled and I’m not sure why is she doing like that even, then I realized that she was angry on me.

As a compensation I’d been ended up with a annoying deal which I still regret till today, task is to get my eye lashes coated with mascara and on top of that a photoshoot and the worst part is I was okay with it which I generally don’t do.

Next day I’ve ended up giving her earrings to make peace between us, she loved it and in return she asked me why did you choose to give me these earrings which has Buddha on it, you wondered I’ll be on peace terms with you? If you give me earrings which symbolizes peace.

No, I replied, I rather want you to be in peace with yourself as I sense lot of pain behind your smile which I don’t like as it never suits you by gazing into her eyes and yes I was able to see the pure smile on her face without any pain behind.

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri
#ANOTHERDAY2

No comments:

Post a Comment