Friday, May 15, 2020


Fear !

It can be classified in many ways!

When I was a kid with a perception that the place where I’m surrounded with four walls is called World and I might have witnessed fear but I didn’t know that it’s fear.

One day I saw my father in a different state which I’ve never noticed till then, later I got to know why he had such new expression on his face as the next day I’d been to my school as usual, then I got a fees reminder!

Then I’ve realized why my father is in such a situation.

My father is a fearsome person who never feared of anything, the moment he got me as his responsibility he started witnessing fear.

Fear that I can’t give him a wonderful life.

Fear that how my future will be.

However, he is successful as per his parameters!

Till then I’ve noticed but never felt.

Years passed, then one fine day I’ve started to feel this sense called FEAR.

Fear of doubtfulness about myself regarding the things I do.

Later it moulded and transformed into a new fear that people won’t believe.

Days passed and I’ve started living with these fears!!

One day I’ve retrospect my thoughts and I’ve found out that if, “I, Myself don’t believe in myself then how do I expect someone to believe in me”.

I’m the only  one who is thinking in this way?? Not at all, 99% of people are with the same thought process in the name of FEAR in some or the other situations.

Everyone are living with the thoughts which requires others acceptance to go ahead with their major activities.

“Believe in yourself and world will believe in you, sorry you don’t require anybody’s acceptance”

#Badri #ThoughtWritingsByBadri

No comments:

Post a Comment