Monday, May 25, 2020

Another Day - 1



Another Day!

I wake up every morning with the same Dream.
Even though the dream always had a happy ending, I wake-up by wiping my eyes and with a regret. Regretting and cautioning myself that the Dream should never occur.

My Human Instincts always had one craving, to live the life with the love of my life. Which always had a happy start and end with an un-expected dramatic end.

Then this lady entered into my life as a Stranger, connected by a common interest. However, the connection didn’t last long. One fine day that lady disappeared.

Life gives us all sort of experiences, I get to meet her again with a conversation and that convo made me to stay away from her.

I ask myself this question always, If you get to meet someone twice it’s Coincidence, but what if you meet that person again? Is it coincidence?

No its destiny!

The day has come where I get to talk to her again but We’re in two different parts of the world, still the previous conversations made me sort of put boundaries between us.

Somehow the boundaries broke between us and we’ve become friends. Whenever I notice her I’ve sensed pain and agony behind her smile which is always been a mystery until the day when she unveiled the reason behind it.

When she told me about it, I was melted by the love and affection she poured towards the person she cared for. From that day I’ve started liking her even more.

Days passed and my care towards her increased exponentially and  somehow started wondering why can’t I get that  love and care in my life.

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri

1 comment:

  1. You will get her back in your life 😍with a better version πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete