Sunday, May 10, 2020


Happy Birthday to me!

It will be memorable and unforgettable, not my b’day but this year 2020.

This global pandemic situation taught me many things like, 

What is necessarily needed to lead a life and what is materialistic. 

I find most of the un-realistic other than basic amenities need to survive or lead the life.

How to be with your loved ones, understand them by introspecting the Chores they do on daily basis. 

Also, I did observe many memes which talk about divorce between the couples, then I’ve understand that they never spoke to each other as hardly get or give each other time to interact. 

On the account of this lockdown they’re having enough time to interact to each other.

Be hygienic and live life by taking accountability of things going on around us.

I’m pretty sure it will take couple of days or months for us to swap to the previous version of our living. 

All we’ve to do is adhere the living which we’ve practiced during our lockdown and make our surroundings a better place for living for us and the people around us. 

Lastly, I’m happy and thankful for the surprise birthday bash.

Thanks Rishi, Sameer, Divya, Parth, Himansu , aditi, Shivangi, Harshit, Akash, KD for making it even more memorable! 

Thank-you zindagi! 

#Badri
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri
#MyBirthday2020

No comments:

Post a Comment