Tuesday, May 5, 2020


Baby I'm there for you! 

I'm not taking an oath nor pledge to prove that I'm there for you!

 The moment I saw you I got this feeling you are mine, "MINE" and you know how possessive I'm about my people and my belongings and  that to  you are my highest  priority! 

I will be always there to heal your pain, when your in pain!

I will be always there to void your troubles, when your in trouble or fear as I will fight away all your fears! 

I will be always there and will be with you, when your in need!

I will be always there when you need a shoulder to cry, Noooooooo !! I won't let you CRY, I will wipe away all your tears !

I will be always there and no matter what happens, there will be always a smile on your face and I will be the reason for it.

But when your happy, I'll sit back and watch, I'm bit selfish because

"Happiness is watching your smile"

"Your smile is my stress buster" 

"Finally, your love is my destiny and you are my biggest treasure"

It might seem like a oath, but this is me!! For real 💯 !! 

I always feel that meeting you is my dream come true moment. 

I feel like, Genie granting me a wish to have you in my life!  An angel who left heaven just to be with me! 

Mixed feel! 

After reading all this there will be a smile on your face and I'm the reason for it and I'll always be!

With all my love ❤️ waiting for you !

#Badri #thoughtwritingsbybadri #iamalwaysthereforyou

No comments:

Post a Comment