Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Chapter 1 : Destiny

I never know life would be full of twists and turns after hearing this wonderful person story!

He shared me his deepest secret which is engraved deep in his heart which remained unknown to the world!

He exploded his secret with me in this way by sitting in the chair with his eyes closed,
I maybe a biggest secret to the entire world but worlds knows me with minuet details about me which I'd portrayed.

Diary, sometimes I ponder the best things happened in my life is you.

You’ve become my happiest companion with whom I share anything and everything cause I’m confident that you never judge me or neither reveal my secret 💓

I always remember the day when I’d started approaching you and I’d shared with you my thoughts and pain about how I’d missed my mother.

But I love this chapter which I'd shared you about this girl, who is the apple of my eye!

I still remember the day, it was a very tired day when I was in my third grade as usual entered into the classroom gazing left and right then I’d realized that I’ve noticed an Angel in the classroom I may be young that point of time but my inner thoughts about sexuality has been invoked in my tender age which gave me a good picture about opposite sex and don’t know how my feelings started budding for her so much that I made sure I sat next to her along with my friend who is another enthusiasts like me who kissed my classmate right in front everyone. However, due to the age he got penalized with minimal punishment and out of the blue he is behind my angels friends.

Since, then I’ve started going behind her with intensified thoughts and feeling about her which however elevated day by day exponentially and continued till 5th grade and post 5th grade due to the infrastructure issue all four of us got scattered but still my angel remained in my thoughts.

I’ve joined in a residential school after that, there I used to chant about her near every dear of mine.

Years passed and my thoughts about her started improvising but I was in a very uncertain state where I was not sure about my thoughts or my evolved feelings for her which hung me into the state of numbness.

I ask myself this question always, If you get to meet someone it’s Coincidence, but what if you meet that person again? Is it coincidence?
No its destiny!

During my seventh grade public examination, it was a very tired day as I’d prepared the entire night for the exam and as usual entered I’ve into the examination hall gazing left and right then I’d realized that I’ve noticed my Angel in the classroom In the same way how I noticed her for the first time.

Looking at her divine presence I’ve realized one thing that it’s destiny and the uncertainty thoughts and feelings are nothing but LOVE.

Yes, I’m in LOVE with her and from then I categorised that she is MINE

Does age and maturity really matters when you are in love ? I don't think so!

#Badri
#InspiredWritings
#ThoughtWritingsByBadri

2 comments:

  1. I always want you to write more. You can do this because I know you will do this best

    ReplyDelete