Monday, May 4, 2020


Stoned

Getting stoned, is this feel the best feel or make you feel better? Maybe !

Why do I ever want to get stoned?

My friend once told me, I always want to get out of my rage which I have towards world not specifically towards the world but the people whom I get to meet there, the people whom i consider them as mine hit me, hit me badly that I can’t imagine!

Stoned is the feeling where i get to let go all my rage? Did I?

Yes ! No ! Maybe ? I’m CONFUSED!!

Yes, I do! I get to forget them, but the rage will alter for a while but I’m still the same later on.

Sometimes, I feel to quit but the feel which I go through, rage free is always something I always wanted it.

But I can’t!

But still I want to get stoned!!

#Badri #Thoughtwritingsbybadri #Stoned

2 comments: